What can I do?

Updated December 9, 2006

More Information

Send an Email

Time is short to stop Bill S-1001. Send your MP an email letting them know that you do not support the bill. (See below to find your MP's email address.)

What should I write?

Keep your letter brief and to the point. Ask your MP to ask for committee hearings on the bill and to vote against the bill. Here are some points to consider including:

It would be helpful if you would copy your letter to <Liam@Morland.ca>.

Find your MP

What else can I do?

Get informed — Read the other pages on this site so that you know what is going on

Get the word out — Talk to or email other Scouters that you know. Let them know what is going on