Scouting Museums in Canada
Explore the history of Scouting
- Sir James Whitney School, 350 Dundas Street West, Belleville, Ontario
- Paul Deryaw, +1 613 966 2740
- Archivist and Librarian
- David Bentley, +1 613 968 7605
- Guide Archivist
- Betty Lalonde, +1 613 478 5231
The museum contains an extensive collection of Scout and Guide memorabilia from the Boer War to the present plus a large Scouting library. Tours are available by appointment.
Kingston Scout Museum
- 640 MacDonnell Street Kingston, Ontario
- Bob Leggett
The museum contains a large display of badges, uniforms, and other items including items from the 8th World Jamboree 1955 held in nearby Niagara-on-the-Lake.
- Scouts Canada National Office, 1345 Baseline Road, Ottawa, Ontario
- email Scouts Canada National Museum, +1 613 224 5131 ext. 280
Exhibits include badges, photographs, paintings, equipment, books, and gifts from foreign Scout association. The focus is on the early days of Scouting in Canada and the United Kingdom.